Real-Time, Complete & Accurate Insight into your Business.
Spark Enterprise creates a new category in FinTech. A real-time information and alerting platform that allows large, multi-entity firms like Brokers, Banks and Managers to monitor exposures, P&L, risk, margin, analytics, netting, and other metrics across the entire enterprise.
Spark Feature Comparison
Spark Enterprise is an entirely new class of system that can:
- Reach across your enterprise and connect all your disparate trading, clearing, and position keeping systems
- Extract, reconcile and consolidate this data
- Apply advanced analytics
- Display the results on a highly configurable dashboard, complete with warnings and alerts.
Spark Enterprise as modules for:
- Position Monitoring.
- Firm-wide Exposure.
- Counterparty Tracking.
- Global P&L.
- Surveillance & Compliance.
- Netting (FX and other).
- Lending/Collateral Management.
- Positions/Exposures: Immediately know your position and exposures to sector, currency, issuer, security, etc across the entire enterprise. Quickly drill down into the different levels of your firm to determine precisely where you are exposed.
Not only can you now know your real time P&L across the entire enterprise, but you can also know the sources of your gains and losses with just a few clicks.
Scenario analysis/stress testing with shifting of the underlying benchmark/index, volatility, or currency. Extensive set of liquidity risk measurements and alerts. Value-at-Risk VaR calculations with support for several different models including user tunable Monte Carlo and historical. User tunable Cox Ross Rubenstein options pricing model. Fund and firm level capitalization/margin stress testing.
Including real time Scenario analysis/stress testing for the calculation of Portfolio Margin, Reg-T, TIMS, STANS and Custom House Margins.
Surveillance & Compliance
Pre/post trade compliance. UCITS, 40 Act, FSA, MiFIDII, etc. Global ownership filing alerts. Support for Equities, options, futures, fixed income, FX, swaps, structured, true multi-currency.
Alerts & Notifications
Warnings/alerts flexible alerts engine can be configured to, depending on the severity, simply show warnings on-screen, highlight problems in an end of day report, or send a priority email to the investment committee or investors.
- Real-time, Pre-Trade, Post-Trade and Historical.
- Ability to integrate any system, any database, any files, anywhere from any vendor. With comprehensive data normalization and validation features.
Defines a new category in FinTech. A real-time platform that allows large, multi-entity firms like Brokers, Banks and Managers to monitor exposures, P&L, risk, margin, analytics, netting, etc. across the entire enterprise